Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Indiana-Ohio

I'm going to forget about writing in the third person for just a minute. We all know I'm writing these posts anyway...

Today is the day I have been looking forward to for months. Today we got to visit the World's Largest Ball of Paint. I'm pretty sure I mentioned we were going here to anyone that would listen. It was better than I ever could have imagined.

For those of you not in the know, it is effing cold.

The World's Largest Ball of Paint. Right there. For the touching. AND PAINTING.

Excited does not accurately describe what I was feeling at this moment.

We chose green as the next layer as it was easiest to reach for Glenda, Wife of Mike, Creator of the World's Largest Ball of Paint.

We painted layer number 22,564. We have certificates that we intend on framing.

Sarah uses the mirror to make sure she gets every part of the bottom.

AHH I'M PAINTING THE WORLD'S LARGEST BALL OF PAINT!!

Almost done!

Sherwin Williams donated the money to build this structure for the Ball.
Onward to Jungle Jim's in Ohio. This place is an international grocery store that has everything. And then some. We were not allowed to take photos but there were several robotic characters throughout the store that said little things every few minutes. Robin Hood was there, encouraging shoppers to check out the international candy aisle beneath him and a Cereal Band serenading customers in the cheese and nut section. Awesome. It was truly an amazing experience. They also have America's Best Restroom 2007. Yeah. We did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment